The library of the École is a private library and is not open to the general public.
Priority of access is reserved to the professors and students of the École. Outside users can, however, under certain conditions, be admitted with the permission of the director of the library. Requests for admission should be made via e-mail.
Only requests by students and professors engaged in doctoral or post-doctoral research will be considered. Students at the masters level can be admitted only if they need to access documents which are not available at their own institution. Once a request has been accepted, the researcher should make an appointment with the director of the library and bring the following materials:
Upload the Library Conditions
- A completed copy of the application form
- A letter of recommendation (for doctoral students)
- A description of one’s research project
- An ID sized photo for the library card
- A photocopy of one’s passport
- The required fee (see the Library Policies below)